Time for another Mod Squad Challenge.......and it's a color challenge!!!
Yep, that's me....colorfuLEE..... and your color challenge is Reds and Browns!!! I was so excited to use my new Gina K Stamp TV Kit......Shabby Spring!!! I used some of my favorite Gina K Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa and Cherry Red and some pretty patterned paper that I can't remember now but I'll look up and post later! Some gingham ribbon which I seriously love, Kaisercraft Rhinestones and an embossing folder. Some twine and an adorable little ladybug button finish it off.
So.....I think I'll offer a $25 Gift Card to Michael's to one winner!!! So get your crafty on and show me what you can do in shades of Reds and Browns!!!
- Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
- You may use any vendors/products.
- The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
- All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
- Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
- The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Tuesday morning Central Time so we have time to choose and post winners.
- Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time and the Winner post will go up sometime Tuesday.
- Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description.
~ Lee ~