Hi crafty friends! This week Angie Cimbalo & Peggy Timmerman will be your Hosts and Designers. We hope you will play along!
The challenge this week is to make a card or project for Halloween!
This Weeks Sponsor is
Kat stocks the products that she loves and uses as well as what her customers request. If you don't see it in her store, feel free to contact her. She is happy to do special orders for you!
$15 Gift Card to Kat Scrappiness
My card was made with Lawn Fawn's Plaid Paper Fall pack, Gina Marie Designs Nesting Wonky Rectangle dies and Newton's Nook Happy Thoughts stamp set. I don't have a lot of pumpkin stamps, so I tried to use what I had to create and the pumpkin for this card. It was actually made with a circular wreath stamp from Newton's Nook Happy Thoughts stamp set. I flattened the circle shape out a little before stamping it, then added pumpkin features with a black marker and added the stem to the top.
Our Second Sponsor is Sparkle N Sprinkle
Be sure to check them out - they have FREE SHIPPING! Their stamps are made right here in Florida and they make their own awesome glitter!
Prize Pick up to $15 worth of digital stamps from any category HERE
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times, (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE