Hi there, it's Angie Cimbalo and I will be hosting this week's challenge. This is the last challenge for 2016 and also the last one on this website. The winner's post will be posted on January 3rd, here on this website, but after that all new challenges will be on our new website:
Be sure to follow us via email at the new site so you don't miss anything!
We hope you can join the FUN this week and during the new year!
Happy New Year!
The challenge this week is
Warm and Toasty - Come in from the Cold!
I can't wait to see how you interpret this challenge theme!
Mod Squad Challenge
Welcomes a new sponsor:
Tupelo Designs LLC
Tupelo Designs LLC is an online craft store carrying everything you need! Stocked with products from a huge variety of craft manufacturers they offer outstanding customer service and they have
FREE SHIPPING WITH NO MINIMUM PURCHASE (WITHIN THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE and reduced rate shipping on all international orders too!
Discounted shipping rates to Canada and the rest of the world are listed HERE.
Check out their huge range of products, including latest releases from all your favorites manufacturers!
$25 Gift Card to Tupelo Designs LLC
Angie's First Card
My first card was made with MFT Let's Get Toasty set and the envelope was made with Altenew's Happy Mail set. The MFT Let's Get Toasty set is so versatile - you can use it in the winter and in the summer for camping cards too!
I stamped roasting sticks and sentiment in Hero Arts black ink, the flames in Fired Brick Distress Ink and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink then then and fussy cut the marshmallows and colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol Mineral Spirits. The gray snowflake patterned paper is from my stash. I used my ATG gun to glue the top panels together, then to the card base. One marshmallow was popped up with pop dots. I finished the card off with Wink of Stella.
Angie's 2nd Card
My second card was made with Concord & 9th Cozy Up Stamps and matching dies and the envelope was made with Altenew's Happy Mail set. I stamped sentiment and cups with their names in Hero Arts black ink then die cut them. Then I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol Mineral Spirits. The snowflake washi tape is from my stash. I used my ATG gun to put the coffee cups on the corners.
I have one more picture showing both sides of the envelopes - there are SO many cute stamps in this Altenew's Happy Mail set!
Check out the stamps I used from that set on the envelopes!
- Must be a NEW card/project as of the challenge start date
- You must be a "Follower" Click the "Join This Site" blue button in the right sidebar of this blog to be eligible to win
- You may use any vendors products to be eligible to win
- You must follow the challenge theme
- Include a link back to this challenge page
- You may enter our challenge 3 times, (unique entries not variations of same card)
- You may enter as many challenges as you like
- Challenge ends on following Tuesday at 12 noon EST
- Winner must send mailing address to Joyce before the following challenge.
- The host/hostess will pick a "Top 3" which will be featured on our PINTEREST board
- Winners of prizes will be selected using a random generator.
- Be sure to follow by email so you get notifications of new posts!(not required)
If you are new to using Inlinkz to upload, there are instructions HERE
Be sure to add MSC in front of your link name for an extra entry if you any of the sponsor's image/product. Instructions are HERE